">
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Today Jasmine & I accompanied Clap to Simei ITE. She was approved by Simei ITE for the transfer. I'm so happy that she wan to stay with us in Bedok ITE! (= Jasmine , leleneh and me went to Macpherson ITE. leleneh and I sit for the trail test Math 'O' Levels... the paper was easy but dunno why cannot use caculator. Our NORMAL ACADAMIC 'N' Levels Math papers 1 & 2 can use caculator but this test cant so i dunno will be able to pass anot... im too use to it using caculator le so some dunno whether correct. We came late for the test so i din manage to finish the test... :( Labels: awesome movie (:
After that we met Alan at Bugis. i went there to collect my new shoes. (= Then we watch Twilight at 9.20pm. The movie Twlight was sooooooo nice ! I like character Edward! He is soooo man and cool! XD
wadever rules u wan here..((:
* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.