">
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Towards the evening, There was FIRE at block B! First time seeing huge smoke sia... haha. All my classmates walk out of the classroom as if nothing happened. dotz.
I knew today was 2.4KM Run...
i was alittle lazy to go sch... Lol.
I did not run for very long ler...
since last year after the NAFA test in Secondary School in April.
Buttt.... buttt... i still have to runn!..
I was late for sch alittle today... Dexter overslept alittle Lol.
Hui Qi and Feng Jie waited for us at the bus stop before we go to school..
We were wishing that the 2.4KM run will be canceled. but it was not cancel.
After the run, I was shocked that i got in 1st place among the gals classmates..
My Timing was 14min.
Teacher ask me to go for Cross Country -.-"
That is sooooooo Crazy and so not me! Is he crazy or what?
He also asked me to BEAT my guys classmates in running. zzZz Is he NUTS or what?! Lol
wadever rules u wan here..((:
* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.