Slept 2 hours only then go sch le...
Today in sch happened so many things.... I want to thank my dearest friends whom are very loving and caring... accompany me go to the toilet/buy food whenever i need to because many guys keep asking for my No. ... OR disturb me.. I want to thank Clapperton, Jasmine, Feng Jie and Hui Qi for always being there for me. I LOVE YOU GIRLS! I am very happy that i met you girls..
And also dexter for caring so much for me.. plus some of his friends (Jerrer, etc)...
Today i was so scared that dexter would go up to him and wack him.. (I really dun wish to see that...) Because the guy keep asking for my no. & harrashing me . I manage to STOP him.
PEACE would be a best word to discribe this whole thing..
Thank you hui qi and dexter for dedicating the songs to me today...
Love you loads!
<333