Today was very tiring for me..
I slept only 2 hours then go to school already.. dragging myself out of bed.
In school i tried to pay attention no matter how tired i am...
Forcing myself to be awake...
thanks to my lovely friends, they kept trying to joke with me to make me awake LOL! I guess you girls saw i was half-dead right? haha.
CCA Time!!
I thought i was totally prepared for CCA. Sadly, i wasnt even prepared for roller blades today!
Today then i realized that is our Vice president (Raymond), teaching us to skate.
While our Vice president teaching the new comers how to skate, I was somehow alittle bored because there was some problems with my roller blades. arghhs... I could not company my friends to skate. I wanted to skate so badly...!! Just because of my roller blade. sighh... It makes my mood goes down... )=
After roller blade, we went out for dinner together with some of the seniors/2nd year batch CCA mates. All of them were so nice...
They waited for us to eat finish first then leave together.
Everyone finished already accept Jasmine was still eating.
We waited for her while some of the CCA mates leave first.