We celebrated Lock's Birthday today... I asked teacher to spare us some time to celebrate his birthday in class.. and he Agreed! haha.
Sang for him a bdae song and gave him the present..
And i hope he like the present (:
After school, I and Dexter went to Plaza Singapura(PS) together. Because i have a Facial appointment at AMORE at Park Mall there. It was my first time doing facial treatment. soooooooo painfull...! =( I tahan so long the pain. It is good because my face look alittle better. =x
Met my mum after the facial...
Then we went to Fish & Co to have our dinner... The Cheese fish & Chips was sooooooooo delicious and Cheesy! hehes=x
haha Dexter was super pai sae infront of my mum! Lol. He very Cute lerhhs >_<
Finally Today is the day we first got together... I finally accepted him as my bf... xD
He jio me out on the day before Valentine's Day too..! and we went to Jack Place to have our candel light dinner =x
The food was extremely delicious and nice! I order rib-eye Steak (medium done)! My Favourite... i hope i can eat one more time again! Miss the steakk ~
hahas.
At first didnt know that he liked me...
Then i soon finally know ler.. xD
Live with me...
ILU Dexter(: