">
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Yesterday dexter brought me to Kallang Airport for the first time in my life. Around 11pm he came and find me at my house.. I was very happy. When he asked me whether i want to go kallang airport with him, I was super excited .. Lol! Yeahh.. maybe because can spend more time with him... i do not know what kind of place is that. We just went there to eat supper with his friends thats all... reached home around 3 a.m.
Sorry dear.. I think today i shld not go find you... I didnt know about the 7th day of your grandfather's death thing. Because of me then you need to send me home.. i know i hai dao ni.. butt whyiie you still want to send me home when i already said i can go home by myself... haiis.. ii dun wan anything to happen to euuu lehhs..
wadever rules u wan here..((:
* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.