">
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
but it wasnt the correct price so he asked me to wait again...
While waiting for xin ling in Mac,
Suddenly Dexter came.
I didnt know he was coming... becoz he told me he was sleeping.
I was very happy when i saw him...
Was surprise too that he would come down to find me...
After that Dexter and I went cycling..
I want to company dexter to cycle so i did not choose to roller blade.
The others roller blade.(:
While cycling, i was doing some stunt LOL. Then i fall down. Landed flat on the ground with my hands. Lucky thing i was wearing Jeans. If not my leg will be bleeding alot...
My hand was badly injured...
Kept bleeding... I straight away stood up and jumping around to show that i am alright. I did not even cry when i fall down. I stay strong. Pretend that nothing has happened.
It was raining heavily... I could not get home.. So we waited for the rain to stop. My hand was hurting badly... waited for 3 hrs and the rain still did not stop.
when the rain was lighter alittle at 7pm, Dexter and I prepared to leave the place.
I went to dexter house. Wanted to study but go his hse nv study... His sister send me home after that.
wadever rules u wan here..((:
* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.