Sorry guys, I did not update my blog... this few days was super busy with my school project video competition. Topic: Health Promotion thingy..
though it's quite tiring these few days chionging the project but i've enjoyed doing it together with my classmates. Staying overnight not sleeping doing our scripts and scenes. Tough times and sometime bad weather too. Striving for our best as this was our first time doing this project. Teacher received the email late so we only have about 1 week to do the project.
Had many shooting scene.
Had a happy moments with them. I could see everyone making the effort trying to come for the project, making lots of sacrifices (e.g. Feng Jie took leave for her job to help us with our project) I really appreciate what she had done for us. Everyone had done great! Whether we win this competition or not, it doesnt matter at all... At least we did enjoy ourselves..
I have something to say to you guys:
YOU GUYS HAVE DONE GREAT!
GOOD JOB! WELL DONE!
*Claps* *Claps* *Claps*
I Love you guys!!