">
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
HAHA!
Clapperton and I went to meet the classmates at bugis.
They met at 1pm but i overslept lol. I reached there at 3pm.
They were all playing Arcade. I played Basket ball with clap.. hahahas sooooo fun lor...
Ice dance the DDR so cute haha.
We went to the new shopping center which had just opened at bugis.
We dunno the name of the shopping center. It has lots of stars on it.
All of us walk ard the whole shopping center to see see..
We took the longest escalator up to the 4th level. It was slow ._. lol.
I tried the chocolate with the marshmellow it was super nice hahas.
We wanted to watch movie but in the end some gtg...
so only Clap, Dexter and me watched "Shinjuku Incident" acted by Jackie Chan.

The movie was nice, not bad but is abit disgusting seeing the person's hand chopped off! LOl!
wadever rules u wan here..((:
* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.