">
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Here i am now back in Singapore writing this diary of memories back in Malaysia. On Wednesday night, my Mum, Dexter and I went to my aunt house to stay over till Thursday morning. I accompanied Dexter the whole night at the living room because he couldnt sleep. I didnt want to leave him alone too. I couldnt wait till the day comes... The day had came... We got to our rooms. My Uncle and Aunt had their own room. My mum, Dexter and I shared a room. First thing we get into the room, I lied on the bed and fall asleep. My Mum and Dexter did had a nap too after seeing me having a good nap. It was nice and cosy. We took some Neo Prints... It was more expensive than Singapore. But it doesnt matter because we enjoyed ourselves. =D It was our first Neo Print after 4 months together(: My Uncle and Aunt brought us to eat Dim Sum for our breakfast. The food there was Great! Delicious! Siting in the cable car.. My mum was with us(:
We set off from my aunt place to Malaysia on Thursday Morning at 6am. My Uncle drove us there. The people that came along with us are: my uncle, aunt, my mum, Dexter and Me. We set in the car all the way till we reached Genting. We stayed in Hotel Resorts.
We arrived at the hotel on Thursday Afternoon 12pm.
I was filled with enthusiasm.
First day was nothing much because we fell asleep. Dexter and I wanted to go shopping and walk around Genting so he woke me up and we went for a walk.
I love him.
Many fun moments we spend together. Played Arcade together too! My luck was there. I played the first game, i won a prize. 2nd Game I won a BIG prize again. haha It was really fun.
Some Pictures of Us in Malaysia..

My Favourite "doggy"! Dexter bought for me. I LOVE IT Loads!!
Here are some lovely couple things we bought for each other.. (:
wadever rules u wan here..((:
* l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cann live with__
budd findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.