Tiring day for me today....
I ate a heavy breakfast from old chang ki "Nasi Lemak". I ate the yi kam bi lis until kenna stuck at my throat.
Dunno was it really that or was it my sore throat. LOL!
I dont really feel well...had flu, headache and sore throat.
I wanted to go home but i still manage to tahan all the way through because i couldnt afford to miss any lessons. I told myself I need to be strong, cannot always fall sick.(:
Today Ms Joey lesson we learn abt the "stereo jack connector".
haha bet some of u dunno what is this abt right?
Let me explain to u...
Stereo jack connector is most commonly use for audio output from an audio device to a pair of speakers. The connector can also be used for the interface between a microphone and any audio device such as a sound card.
We used the soldering iron to melt it on the sleeve to connect the wire to the metal so that there will be electricity.
it was really fun and interesting. At first i was alittle "pek chek" because Dexter and I almost screwed up. haha but in the end it worked perfectly fine. I was relief...
New things that i've learnt! (:
You should try it too!
it is fun and interesting. =D
Thats all folks!
~+~+~+~+~ signing off... ~+~+~+~+~
Victrina
11pm
Labels: Something New(: